1-Story Barndominium Style House Plan with Safe Room
About This Plan
- This one-story barndominium-style house plan has an amazing country feel with a large wraparound porch giving you views on three sides of the home. The exterior showcases board and batten siding with a metal roof and wood garage doors.
- The interior of the home is arranged in an open layout. The great room, dining, and kitchen all lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling. The great room is warmed by a fireplace. The kitchen includes a massive island with a snack bar and walk-in pantry.
- Three bedrooms are clustered on the right side of the home with a safe room conveniently located to all of them. The master suite includes his/her closets, his/her vanities, and a large walk-in shower. The master bedroom lies under its own cathedral ceiling and has its own access to the rear covered patio. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get a 1-bed version with house plan 62813DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,758 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,377 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 4"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1014 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12