1 to 2 Bed House Plan with Cozy Front Porch
1 - 2
About This Plan
- A cozy front porch is a nice touch on this 1 to 2 bed house plan with the maser bedroom on the main floor.
- The flex room in front can be used as a study, office or as a a second bedroom.
- A 2-sided fireplace is shared by the great room and the library with window seat.
- A mudroom off the garage entrance helps control clutter and has a built-in bench with cubbies and hooks.
- Related House Plans: This design comes in two alternate elevations - 41673DB and 41674DB.
- NOTE: Plans may take 4 weeks or more to deliver. Contact us for timing.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,792 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,792 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 580 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick