1149 Square Foot Elevated Mid Century Modern House Plan with 2 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- This mid-century modern house plan gives you 1,149 square feet of elevated living set above parking for up to four vehicles on the ground floor. An exterior of ceramic or stone tile, stucco and a standing seam metal roof - along with an abundance of windows - gives this house plan a contemporary feel.
- There is 1,104 square feet of parking with 10' ceilings and three storage closets on the ground level.
- Stairs on the front left corner take you to the elevated living level. Inside, ceilings start at 10' and rise towards the front. Window-filled walls give you great views no matter what direction you're facing.
- Bedrooms are located in back and share a Jack and Jill bath. Laundry is located between them as well. Both bedrooms have outdoor access.
- The front of the home is open concept and gives you a kitchen and living room with sliding door access to a balcony on the front and right.
- The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing, the lower level storage exterior walls are concrete block. all built on a concrete slab. The upper floor is pre-engineered wood trusses, the roof is pre-engineered wood trusses.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 44212TD.
Ground Level with Parking
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,149 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,149 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 949 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss