3 - 4
About This Plan
- Enjoy one story living at its finest with this 4 bedroom split bedroom house plan. And choose from two exteriors and look at its sister plan 13492BY.
- The house plan has a wide foyer with views that extend to the back. There, the family room takes center stage and has a fireplace flanked by windows.
- The kitchen has counter seating and easy access to the breakfast area and the formal dining room.
- Beds 2 and 3 share a bath and Bed 4 has its own and can alternatively be used as a study.
- The master suite is spacious and private and has a tray ceiling and fireplace.
- The 2-car garage opens to the front and has a side garage option. Stairs to the optional basement are located behind the basement in the living space of the home.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 13492BY.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,492 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 512 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Split Bedrooms