Traditional House Plan with Open Layout and Sunroom
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Interior columns are used instead of walls to give the formal dining room of this Traditional house plan beautiful sight lines.
- Built-ins line one wall of the big, two-story family room and the extra-wide kitchen island has the sink positioned so you can keep an eye on things.
- A delightful sunroom has a fireplace of its own and lots of glass for beautiful views.
- All four bedrooms are up on the second floor with custom touches such as display niches for your collectibles.
- Two interior columns frame the entrance to the grand master suite tha comes with a tray ceiling and a sitting area.
- Bonus space adds an extra 290 square feet if finished.