About This Plan
- This house plan gives you the master suite on the main level and a fully finished lower level. Alternate versions are also available attesting to the overall design's popularity.
- The master suite features a tray vaulted ceiling and features a large walk-in closet.
- The dining and great room are open and feature 11' beamed ceilings. The kitchen has great views and is designed with entertaining in mind.
- A mud room off the garage entrance is a nice touch.
- Two bedrooms plus a family room with angled fireplace, game room and office (and mechanical storage) complete the lower level. Sliding doors give outdoor access if your lot permits.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version, see house plan 14519RK.
- Move the garage to the other side with house plans 14520RK and 14531RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,019 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,339 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 704 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 1" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss