Good-Looking Southwestern House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A grand, open floor plan and lots of windows are key design features in this large, Southwestern house plan.
- A circular tray ceiling tops the back of the entry hall that overlooks the half wall into the 12' high great room.
- Lots of interior columns are used instead of solid walls so you can see through to other rooms.
- The huge bow window in the great room lets you catch a glimpse of the large covered patio out back.
- Split bedrooms separate the master suite from the family bedrooms.
- In the master bathroom, a large jetted tub is the focal point.