About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- From the front, this narrow lot house plan looks small but the depth extends back to give you almost 3,000 square feet on the first floor alone.
- The formal living and dining room are connected so you can easily transition from chatting to eating.
- Use the study as a fifth bedroom if desired.
- An open layout characterizes the informal area in back with spacious views that extend to the covered lanai in back.
- The flexible floor plan lets you choose from a master sitting room or an exercise room or a third bedroom.
- Bedroom 4 also comes with the option of adding a wall and using it as an activity room or even a craft room.
- The master suite gets a gorgeous large bathroom with a corner soaking tub plus a private lanai that faces your backyard.
- Upstairs, the enormous bonus room is part of the total living area and it has a handy optional bathroom.