Southern Colonial House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Three stately dormers crown the roof of this Southern Colonial house plan.
- Long and narrow, the home comes in at just 38' wide.
- Elegant interior columns define the entrance to the formal living room and across the foyer, the formal dining room stands ready for those holiday meals and entertaining with friends.
- The spacious family room has a big fireplace as the focal point, flanked by built-ins.
- Both the nook and the kitchen are combined into one huge space with an island wand walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- A room at the back of the house works well as a study, guest room or kid's playroom where toys can be stashed away.
- Or have the kids play upstairs in the activity room near the three bedrooms.