About This Plan
- As if the main floor of this sprawling Mediterranean house plan weren't enough, the home comes with a finished lower level that gives you two more bedrooms and an enormous rec room with a full kitchen.
- Both the foyer and the formal living room have stunning groin vault ceilings that are sure to impress.
- In the informal area of the home, a wall of glass brightens the great room and breakfast nook.
- The gourmet kitchen gets to enjoy the views too.
- There's both a butler's pantry and a huge walk-in pantry for extra storage.
- The media room has no windows for a better viewing experience.
- Homeowners get a grand master retreat with its own foyer that has a domed ceiling.
- A super-sized master bathroom is the very definition of the word opulent, with its barrel vaulted ceiling, interior columns and a big soaking tub set in a bay.
- Homeowners even get their own washer/dryer in her closet for the ultimate in convenience.
- The finished lower level would make a fabulous in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 9,976 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 7,126 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 4,485 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 199' 1"
- Depth: 102' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1339 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss