About This Plan
- This home plan is intriguing in appearance. It's clearly a contemporary home, yet many of its exterior design elements hark back to the Craftsman era of the early 1900s.
- The garage doors, too, echo this pattern, with a row of multi-paned windows capping the grid design below.
- Other Craftsman-style features include stone veneer wainscoting and decorative wood corbels.
- The foyer is bright with a lofty two-story ceiling.
- The den could be used as a home office or a third bedroom, if desired
- Graceful columns frame openings into the living room and dining room/kitchen, linked by more columned openings to a roomy, naturally illuminated family room.
- Sunlight spills into the living room through windows flanking the gas fireplace and another window on the side.
- Along the side wall of the kitchen/dining room and family room, a parade of high transom windows crowns the lower windows, including the sliding glass doors that access a small covered patio.
- The large utility room is outfitted with a deep sink, cabinets and a counter for folding clothes.
- Both the master suite and the second bedroom have walk-in closets and private bathrooms. But in the master suite, the closet, sleeping area and bathroom are all larger. Luxury amenities here include a spa tub, oversized shower, dual vanity and enclosed toilet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,386 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 734 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 632 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss