2 Bed Bungalow House Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This 2 bed bungalow style house plan is ideally suited for a narrow lot or city living. It gives you one-story living with a low pitched roof and tapered stone columns on the front porch.
- A beautiful rocking chair porch graces the front with tapered columns which extend across the front of the house. Entering in through the front door you will be greeted by a spacious family room with a vaulted ceiling with spacious room for entertaining guests.
- Further in you enter the large open concept kitchen and dining area with a separate pantry closet with plenty of storage and a laundry area convenient to the main living spaces. A French door leads from the dining area onto your deck for outdoor living opportunities.
- The hallway offers pull-down attic storage, a shared bathroom and a coat closet. The front bedroom offers roomy nine foot ceiling accommodations with a generous closet space and double windows with a view to the front porch. At the end of the hallway is the large master suite with tray ceilings, a large walk-in closet and access to the bathroom with a tub/shower combination, a single vanity, toilet and linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 966 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 966 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 23' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 8"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss