2-Bed Contemporary House Plan with Split Bed Layout
About This Plan
- This 2-bed contemporary house plan is lined with tall casement windows. A combination of stacked stone and smooth-scored stucco walls are topped by low-pitched shed roofs. A flat covered entry with French double doors opens to the main public space.
- The multi-level roof line enables the great room ceiling to be vaulted. Natural light fills both the great room and dining room from the front and rear transom windows. A pair of French double doors open to the large covered lanai.
- The kitchen includes a large island with breakfast bar and accommodating pantry.
- The master suite with private entry offers two closets and views of the entry courtyard, while the master bath looks to the rear of the home and includes a dual vanity, walk-in-shower and spa tub.
- The guest suite has a private entry and its own full bath.
- The utility room is just off the garage and offers a washtub and convenient storage with mud bench area.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this house plan. When built to specs, you can realize a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,411 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 300 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 48 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 6"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 14' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss