2 Bed Cottage with 2-Sided Fireplace
About This Plan
- This 2 bed mountain cottage has an exterior with a mixture of lap siding and board and batten. The covered entry is supported by matching pairs of columns.
- Upon entering the home, you find yourself in the large open area that is the living room and dining room, which is separated by a double fireplace. The kitchen is directly opposite the dining room for convenience.
- There is a bedroom on the main floor with adjoining bath to the right side of the living room and a covered porch that opens off of the dining room. Immediately to the left of the front door is a stair case leading to the upper level.
- The spacious master bedroom, complete with bathroom, occupies the upper level of the cottage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,226 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 852 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 374 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 85 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 69 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 10"
- Depth: 33' 4"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12