2-Bed Country Home Plan with Large Bonus Room
About This Plan
- An L-shaped porch and two matching dormers greet you to this 2-bed country home plan. A large bonus room above the 3-car side-entry garage gives you great expansion space.
- The back of the home is vaulted from the family room through the kitchen giving you a great place to enjoy. French doors lead to the deck.
- The dining room is accessible from the kitchen and you can take a shortcut to the kitchen through the dining room as you enter the home.
- The master bedroom has a vaulted ceiling and dual vanities in the bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Deck: 298 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 884 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,967 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1216 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick