2-Bed Energy-Saver House Plan with Carport
About This Plan
- This 2-bed French-country style house plan greets you with a wide-open porch braced by tapered columns. The porch wraps around the front door and seamlessly blends into the carport. A vented dormer is centered on the front hip over the entry porch. Shutters frame the main window while board and batten siding completes the classic feel of this charming home.
- The long foyer leads past an alcove that lends privacy to the guest bedroom and full bath at the front of the home. The carport door on the right makes for easy access whether your coming or going. Next on the left is the laundry room complete with ample counter space and sink. A coat closet is just beyond the laundry room door.
- The spacious great room flows easily into the kitchen and dining area that take in the views from the rear of the home. Glass sliding doors provide easy access to the covered rear lanai that is framed by classic columns. The galley kitchen also offers a door to the lanai and a pantry helps define the space. A double sink is centered in the island that offers easy serving guests while dining.
- The master suite is secluded to the rear of the home and has an alcove entry for privacy. Elegant double doors open to the rear lanai. The master bath is tucked along side of his and hers closets with a double vanity and walk-in shower.
- Designed into the house plan, are exclusive energy-saving techniques that when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes. This plan includes cost-saving construction features based upon the designer's very successful energy-efficient Habitat 4 Humanity homes.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 33212ZR and 33214ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 340 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 182 sq. ft.
- Carport: 275 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 15' 9"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss