2-Bed House Plan with Charming Dormer
About This Plan
- A charming dormer, perched atop a quaint covered front porch, lends a sense of warmth and welcome to this 1-story, Traditional-style house plan.
- Upon entry, guests receive the gift of long views to the great room and beyond. A wide arch spans the opening to the great room, which is highlighted by a fireplace, flanked by windows to the rear covered deck. A smartly-designed kitchen and breakfast area lie open to the great room for easy entertaining.
- The kitchen itself features an island breakfast bar/work area, two pantry areas and plenty of counter space. The adjacent breakfast area accesses two separate rear covered decks for multiple dining options. Just off the kitchen, a utility area includes a laundry room with sink, and a mud room with built-in bench and coat closet. This area conveniently accesses the home's 2-car garage that features a spacious workshop area with access to a rear covered deck.
- All sleeping quarters reside on the opposite side of the home. The master suite's bedroom showcases a 10-foot-high ceiling and a spacious sun-lit sitting area. The bath area offers pampering amenities such as a corner soaking tub, corner glass-block walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and sizeable walk-in closet. Bedroom 2, situated for privacy, features a walk-in closet and has easy access to a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,828 sq. ft.
- Deck: 405 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 8"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 862 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick