2 Bed Rustic Cottage with Vaulted Ceilings
About This Plan
- The lap siding and standing seam metal roof accents give this 2 bed vacation cottage rustic appeal. It has covered porches both front and rear. The home has vaulted ceilings with windows to give natural light to the interior.
- Inside, the open floor plan features a centrally located double fireplace between the living room and dining room with a bay window. The left side of the floor plan is made up of the master bedroom and bath at the front of the cottage and the kitchen at the rear of the cottage.
- Another bedroom, which mirrors the master bedroom is on the right side of the house, along with a wonderful covered porch that is accessible from the dining room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"