2-Bed Tiny House Plan with Square Porch
About This Plan
- This tiny house plan gives you 2 beds and a square entry porch and is designed with treated wood pilings and a wood frame floor system.
- The main portion of the home is one open space that combines the living and dining room. Expand the feel of the space by sliding open the doors separating the living room and the porch giving you indoor/outdoor living.
- The exterior walls are 2×6 wood framing and treated beams.
- The roof is 1.5:12 pitch roof over a wood deck, and wood rafters. The exterior is finished with wood panels over the wall structure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Post/Beam
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1.5 on 12