2 Bedoom Cottage With L-Shaped Porch
About This Plan
- Brick, siding and two dormers combine to give this Cottage home plan great visual appeal.
- The large vaulted living room has a fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen snack bar.
- Windows on two sides brighten the dining area that overlooks the screened porch.
- The master suite is tucked into the rear of the home, keeping it quiet and private.
- The second bedroom has windows that face the side of your lot.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 40179DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 570 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick