2 Bedroom Rambling Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- The impressive porch adorned with impressive columns is the first thing you'll notice and love about this 2 bedroom rambling ranch home plan.
- The great room lies directly ahead of the entry and beckons you into the home with impressive doors that lead to a wrap around deck off the back of the home.
- The kitchen, complete with walk-in pantry, dining and hearth rooms lies to the left of the home and include a cook's prep island with extra seating.
- The master suite lies at the back of the home and to the right of the great room and impresses mom with a step ceiling, large walk-in closet and Jacuzzi tub.
- A 2-stall, side-load garage completes the home plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,147 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 177 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 773 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available