2 Bedroom Starter House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered entry decorates the exterior of this compact 2 bedroom starter house plan.
- The entry features a closet to help reduce clutter.
- Ahead lies the living-dining room. Note the angled fireplace.
- Both the dining area and the efficient kitchen look out upon backyard views.
- Containing both a tub and a separate shower, the bathroom is sited between the two bedrooms and is handy to the rest of the house.
- Foundation: basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 21435DR.
- Don't need a garage, see 2110DR and 21252DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,012 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,012 sq. ft.
- Entry: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 303 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss