2 Master Beds and an Outdoor Kitchen
5 - 6
About This Plan
- This eclectic Farmhouse house plan comes with five bedrooms including two master suites.
- The spacious interior starts off with a wide foyer flanked by the formal dining room and parlor.
- The heart of the home though, is in the huge open area in back where the beamed family room immediately captures your sttention.
- Have informal meals in the large morning room or out on the breakfast patio or dine in the screened porch off the family room.
- There are two first floor master suites to choose from, one of which makes a terrific in-law suite.
- Every one of the large bedrooms on the second floor gets a charming window seat.
- You can work out in the exercise room or use it as another bedroom
- The media room will be a family favorite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,371 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,558 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,759 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,076 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 81' 0"
- Depth: 125' 2"
- Max ridge height: 31' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1369 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick