2 Story 3 Bed Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The two-story foyer is framed by columns and arched soffits and opens to a family room that offers the warmth of a fireplace.
- The family room is open to the combination kitchen/breakfast nook, which provides a sense of openness.
- In the kitchen, you'll enjoy a walk-in pantry, expansive counter space, and a center island.
- The formal living and dining rooms are perfect for entertaining.
- Upstairs, a spacious bedroom, a luxury bath, and an optional sitting area make the master suite special.
- Two family bedrooms sharing a full bath complete this level and a two-car garage, laundry room, and half bath round out the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,243 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 963 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 195 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 594 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss