2 Story 3 Bed Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The formal living and dining rooms allow for elegant entertaining while the family room, with its see-through fireplace, is ideal for everyday use.
- The kitchen features wrap-around counters, a walk-in pantry, eating bar, center island, adjacent breakfast nook.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom provides ample closet space and a private bath complete with a luxurious spa tub. Two additional bedrooms, one with a window seat, share a full bath with separated dual vanities.
- An optional room upstairs could be used as a fourth bedroom, playroom, or office.
- Other amenities include a spacious main floor laundry room and a three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,706 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,599 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,107 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 317 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 8"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss