2 Story 4 Bed Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- This traditional luxury family home offers timeless style and efficiency.
- A high arch frames the impressive entry, which leads to the open floor plan.
- The living room provides a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets.
- The island kitchen features a breakfast nook and is convenient to the formal dining room.
- A powder room, walk-in closet, and laundry room flank the hallway that leads to the two-car garage.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom offers a private bath and walk-in closet. Three additional family bedrooms share a full hall bath with a separate vanity that makes busy mornings less frantic.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,089 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,075 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 8"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 304 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss