2-Story 4 Bedroom Energy-Saving House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- The beautiful 4-bedroom house plan's front façade offers lots of curb appeal with its unique details and interesting roof line. Slump arched molding with a keystone accent tops the doors and windows. Shutters frame the second floor windows, and a keystone water table wraps the base of the home.
- An elegant entry shelters a double front door, leading inside to a wide-open foyer graced with columns supporting the loft above. A convenient coat closet to the right and stair access to the left frames the great room view with its sliding door access to the covered lanai. The gorgeous two-story great room is perfect for entertaining.
- Enjoy the rear dining room with outside views and easy access to the kitchen. There’s plenty of room at the breakfast bar for those on the go, and a direct exit to the garage and the stairs. A powder room is just around the corner from the kitchen.
- The master suite is quietly tucked away on the main level with a private entrance. Its master bath is full of amenities and includes a spacious walk-in closet.
- A second master suite and two guest bedrooms are on the upper floor. At the top of the stairs is a beautiful loft with views of the great room below. The two guest bedrooms share a single bath, while the master has its own private covered balcony.
- Pay close attention to every detail in this family home plan. All bedrooms but one boast an exceptionally large walk-in closet and there’s plenty of storage space under the stairs.
- The utility room and broom closet is next to the garage door. A home to be enjoyed for years to come, this is the perfect family plan!
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33192ZR and 33193ZR
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,645 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,511 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 92 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 169 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 567 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- French Country
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Net Zero Ready