2 Story 4 Bedroom House Plan with Sunroom
About This Plan
- A double-sided fireplace in the great room is visible from the gourmet island kitchen, which is open to a sunny breakfast nook, skylit sunroom, and has easy access to an elegant formal dining room.
- Access to the large wooden deck is available from the sunroom.
- The master suite is built to please, with a cathedral ceiling, opulent spa bath, and dual walk-in closets.
- Three additional bedrooms upstairs share a full bath and optional bonus room, perfect for a study, fifth bedroom, or playroom.
- Utility areas include a mudroom and large laundry room and lead to the three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,832 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,032 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 800 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 407 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 796 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss