2 Story 4 Bedroom Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- To the right of the two-story foyer is an elegant formal living room with double doors to the family room that can be closed for privacy. To the left is a formal dining room with extra space for a china hutch.
- The open family room has a central fireplace for family gatherings, a wet bar and two large rear facing windows to bring the outdoors in.
- The kitchen has plenty of work space, with a center island and large adjoining nook.
- Upstairs, the master suite offers two closets, one of which is an extra large walk-in closet, private bath with whirlpool tub, double vanity and separate shower area.
- There are three additional spacious bedrooms with plenty of closet space, which share a full bath.
- The large two-car garage has plenty of room for storage and leads into the main floor laundry and mudroom, both convenient to the kitchen.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,451 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,155 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss