2-Story Craftsman Plan with Option to Finish Basement
4.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Craftsman details adorn the exterior of this 2-story home plan that presents over 5,200 sq ft of living space with the option to add another 1,296 sq ft when you finish the basement.
- French doors welcome you inside to find tall ceilings above the foyer and great room, where a double-sided fireplace can be enjoyed throughout the sitting area, great room, formal dining area, and library / music room.
- The island kitchen provides plenty of room for multiple cooks and the pass-thru pantry leads to the mudroom for easy access to the garage. The breakfast nook includes built-in seating and access to the 26' by 18' deck.
- Upstairs, you will find four bedrooms, a sizable laundry room, and the master suite that boasts a front and rear balcony.
- Finish the basement to include a theatre room and wet bar that serves a family and rec room. Other notable features include a quiet den on the main level, along with an exercise room and guest bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,232 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,550 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,682 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,296 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss