2 Story French Country House Plan
About This Plan
- The living room will capture your attention with its cathedral ceiling, fireplace surrounded by built-ins, and double doors that lead to a spacious backyard deck.
- You will love the nook, snack bar, and island in the kitchen-you can also enjoy meals in the formal dining room.
- The family room is perfect for relaxing; it has a fireplace surrounded by windows and opens to a screen porch. When you need to work, try the secluded library.
- The main-floor master suite includes dual walk-in closets, a luxurious private bath, and a sitting area that opens to the deck.
- Upstairs, you'll enjoy two bedrooms with walk-in closets and separate vanities that share a full bath as well as plenty of attic storage space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 280 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 256 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 101' 4"
- Depth: 88' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1181 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss