2 Story Home With Large Front Porch
About This Plan
- This classic two-story house plan features a large porch defined by gracious columns as you enter the home. At just over 1,500 square feet, each room has been carefully designed to make maximum use of all space.
- The kitchen features a center island that flows into the dining room where patio doors lead you out to the back yard. To the left of the entry, a spacious great room with fireplace blends into the dining area to create a spacious feel in the home.
- Three bedrooms lie on the second floor and include a master suite with walk-in closet, dual sinks and easy access to a second floor laundry.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath off the hallway.
- A two-stall garage completes this home.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,569 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 815 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 6"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 546 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss