2 Story House Plan with Lots of Options
About This Plan
- Multiple floor plan options allow this house plan to meet all sorts of family needs. Both main and upper level options are included with the plans when purchased.
- On the main level, an optional study/den offers space for work at home. If built with the optional study, a large walk-in pantry replaces the pass-through butler's pantry.
- Upper level options include upgrading bedroom #2 to a teen suite with private bath. Also the media room could be built as bedroom #5.
- Opting not to build the media room and reducing the size of the master suite reduces the total finished square footage by 300 feet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,987 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,683 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12