2-Story House Plan with Open-Concept Floor Plan
About This Plan
- Four tapered columns support the front porch of this charming, two-story house plan, complete with an open-concept floor plan combining the family / dining room and kitchen.
- Once inside, pocket doors part to reveal a home office, which sits across from a guest suite.
- Exposed beams throughout the heart of the home draw the eye upward, while providing a cohesive interior element, and large sliding doors extend the living space outside onto the covered porch.
- An outdoor shower and powder bath accessible from the porch make this home a great design for a lake, pool, or beach house.
- Retreat to the master suite on the second level, and discover a spacious en suite with a freestanding tub and large wardrobe. Two additional suites each include a full bath, and the kids will enjoy the bonus room - factored into the total living area - as a playroom or media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,777 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 3"
- Depth: 63' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"