2 Story Master Down Home Plan
About This Plan
- This 2-story master down house plan has front to back views from the foyer. The exterior is comprised of stone, shakes, siding, a two car garage and gable roofs.
- The family room is a 2-story masterpiece and has a fireplace located on the center of the back wall.
- The kitchen opens to the breakfast room which opens to the open air deck.
- The vaulted master bedroom is room and private and has a great 5-fixture bath and huge walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, enjoy the views to below to the foyer and family room. There, you'll also find two bedrooms plus a large bonus room over the garage.
- The roof is stick construction and has a 9 on 12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,194 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 256 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12