2-Story Modern Home Plan with First-floor Master Bedroom
About This Plan
- The two-toned, board and batten exterior adds a new dimension to this two-story, Modern home plan.
- The living room is drenched in natural lighting and permits access to the covered porch through sliding doors.
- A built-in bench adds character to the dining room, which connects with the island kitchen.
- The master bedroom is on the first floor and includes a tile shower in the attached bath and a washer / dryer unit in the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a loft guides you to bedrooms 2 and 3 that share a full bathroom.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 135204GRA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,719 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 529 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 320 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 55 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 21' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick