2 Story Narrow Lot European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clocking in at just over 4,000 square feet, nothing is lost in this classic 2-story luxury house perfect for a narrow lot. Upon entering the foyer from the front porch, your eyes are immediately drawn to the spacious family room with warming fireplace with built-ins and a bank of windows looking onto the patio. Off the foyer is a powder room and separate study with built-ins.
- The formal dining room offers easy access to the wine room, butlery and kitchen, making serving friends and family a pleasure.
- The large kitchen offers a pantry, storage, plenty of counter space, a free-standing eating bar and a circular breakfast area. A corner fireplace lends warmth and coziness by which you may enjoy your morning coffee.
- You'll enjoy great privacy in yuor master suite with trey ceiling and a luxurious master bath located in the back of the home. The bath has separate his and her vanities, a corner tub and a his and her wardrobe with built-ins.
- A utility room and two-car garage behind the kitchen complete this level of this luxury floor plan.
- Upstairs you'll find two bedrooms with private baths and closets and a large game room with built-ins for spending quality time with family and friends.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,734 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,288 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 103' 0"
- Max ridge height: 43' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 12' 0"