2-Story Rustic Cabin with First Master Suite
About This Plan
- This Rustic Mountain house plan offers our homeowners an opportunity to live in the time honored design of details from past traditions of hand crafted accents for the home.
- Large handcrafted timbers, cedar shake siding and mountain laurel twig accents set this incredible home apart from all others.
- A main floor en suite master, private owners deck, a large covered deck for family gatherings and an interactive kitchen and living area make for a most appealing home for our customers.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,855 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,295 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,085 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 375 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 9" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"