2 Story Split Bedroom House Plan with Grand Entry
About This Plan
- The arched entryway has a dramatic twelve-foot ceiling and two closets separated by a window seat.
- The great room, also with a twelve-foot ceiling, has a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- The spacious kitchen has wrap-around counters and a breakfast nook that opens into the backyard.
- A separate dining room is perfect for formal entertaining.
- The master bedroom has a large bath with spa tub and a walk-in closet.
- Three bedrooms upstairs share a bath and have large closets.
- Other amenities include a powder room and two-car garage that is accessible through the main floor laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,184 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 608 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 422 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss