2-Story Traditional House Plan with a Sunroom
About This Plan
- This charming design gives the feel of a ranch-style home but offers the space and convenience of having two bedrooms upstairs.
- When entering this home, you'll be impressed by the detailed design work.
- The formal living room is perfect for small gatherings; its windows to the front of the home add charm and style to this room and also to the exterior of the house.
- There is a large formal dining room that offers a built-in china cabinet.
- The family room is spacious, with a fireplace with surrounding window that adds to the beauty of this home.
- The large kitchen is conveniently set up with an island cook top and breakfast bar.
- The nook area flow directly into the sunroom, which is the perfect family gathering place.
- On the opposite side of the kitchen is the massive master suite; it feature double doors that enter into the master bath.
- The master bath is roomy and offers a whirlpool tub, separate vanities, a make-up vanity and a walk-in shower.
- The open staircase to the upper level has great detail and leads to two additional bedrooms, with large closets and a shared bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,570 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,035 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 535 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 775 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss