2 Story Traditional House Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- This lovely 2-story traditional house plan features a beautiful exterior with board and batten-lined gables, a stone-lined garage entrance and a front covered porch highlighted with stonework and tapered columns.
- The large front porch grants access into the home’s two story foyer where there is a formal dining room highlighted with open archways. The open floor plan features a two story family room with fireplace and an adjacent vaulted sunroom through an archway.
- The kitchen features a peninsula bar which opens onto the breakfast room where there is a separate pantry and desk area.
- The master suite is situated on the main floor for privacy and is highlighted with a large master bedroom featuring private access to the rear deck and sunroom along with an oversized attached walk-in closet. The master bath has dual vanities, a separate shower and a garden tub.
- The second floor has overviews into the foyer and family room. Bedrooms two and three enjoy good floor space, generous closet space and beautiful window views. There is a shared hall bath with an elongated vanity, a tub/shower combination and a hall linen closet for the bedroom’s use. A bonus room gives you room for expansion.
- A two car garage, guest powder room and the family’s laundry facilities complete the main level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,020 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 489 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 391 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12