2 Story Traditional with Craftsman Touches
About This Plan
- This 2-story home plan has traditional hints and a Craftsman flair. The front porch has an eyebrow detail adding to the curb appeal.
- The great room features a fireplace flanked by built-in cabinets and easy access to the dining room.
- The kitchen includes a breakfast bar that overlooks the dining and great rooms creating a spacious living area.
- A den off the entry gives you a quiet place to relax or work in private.
- All four bedrooms are located upstairs. The master suite includes a spacious walk-in closet, shower and Jacuzzi tub. The remaining three bedrooms have access to a full bath off the hall.
- There is a 2-stall side-load garage completing the home.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,316 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available