2-story Victorian House Plan with Upstairs Play Room
About This Plan
- A covered porch welcomes you to this 4-bed, 2-story Victorian house plan.
- A curved stair greets you in the foyer and takes you upstairs where all four bedrooms await in addition to a play room.
- The main floor has a living room open to a multi-windowed music room. On the other side of the home, the dining room is connected to the kitchen by an angled passageway.
- The family room has a fireplace and is open to the nook and kitchen. Sliding doors from the family room and the nook take you to the rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,875 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,983 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,892 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 8"
- Depth: 49' 8"
- Max ridge height: 45' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick