Bright and Cheerful Vacation Getaway
About This Plan
- Lots of glass brightens up this two bedroom Vacation getaway.
- Features include an air lock entry foyer to keep cold air out, an efficient galley style kitchen and an open layout in the main living area that makes the home feel larger.
- There's a sunroom at the front of the house where you can soak up the views.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor have sloped ceilings and share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 576 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 480 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 72 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 576 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss