About This Plan
- The split entrance design - one door takes you into the main living area and the other gives you direct access to the basement - makes this home feel more like a two-story design rather than a single story one.
- The roomy foyer offers a convenient coat closet and opens to the large living room with great natural light. The fireplace is centrally located and can be seen from the living room as well as the kitchen and dining area.
- The dining area provides lots of natural light and direct access to the large side terrace through French doors and is big enough to accommodate a table for 6 people.
- The L-shaped kitchen features a large island and again, windows over the kitchen sink, for lots of natural light.
- The master bedroom is located on the main floor right next to a large bathroom.
- The lower level is accessible from the main floor as well as the outside via a covered staircase.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with contemporary good looks with house plan 22470DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,134 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,067 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,067 sq. ft.
- Entry: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss