About This Plan
- This attractive Traditional house plan comes with a turret with a spire on top and a round window to give the home a Victorian feel.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out of the main house and there's an easy flow inside from room to room.
- In the kitchen, a circular eating bar seats 3 people and there are views of the dining area close by.
- A French door opens to a rear deck that's covered so you can grill even when it's raining.
- All three bedrooms on the second floor share a large hall bathroom with both a tub and a shower.
- The bonus room has sloped ceilings and can be finished to suit your needs.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 810 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 230 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 778 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 304 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss