Lavish Mediterranean House Plan with Optional Bonus Room Above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A stucco exterior defines the Mediterranean-style house, while the columns and arched entryway add to the elegant design. The protruding 2-car garage creates an L-shape layout, adding dimension to the front elevation.
- A spacious foyer leads directly into the main, shared living space. The kitchen serves as the link between the living and family room, with an oversized, angled island connecting the two spaces.
- The light and airy living room provides sliding doors to a rear, covered porch, also accessible from the master bedroom.
- Retreat to your fully-appointed master bedroom, which includes a large walk-in closet and a master bathroom with two vanities and a separate tub and shower.
- On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom.
- A quiet den or study is located next to a full bathroom, just off the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 294 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 72' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss