Four Bed House Plan with Two-Story Living Room and Bonus Space
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A graceful curved staircase is the first thing you see as you enter this attractive Northwest house plan.
- Both the living room and foyer have ceilings that rise up two stories for a dramatic effect.
- A wide opening provides a natural lead into the formal dining room with its lovely tray ceiling.
- In the informal area of the home, the views stretch all the way from the large kitchen through the nook and into the family room.
- The second floor is even bigger than the first floor, using space over the garage.
- Double doors open to reveal the master suite that also has a tray ceiling.
- Bonus space in this house is part of the total heated, finished living square footage of 3,049.
- Related Plans: For alternate elevations and minor floor plan differences, see house plan 2307JD (3,260 sq. ft.) and 23724JD (3,049 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.