Rockin' Mountain Craftsman with Bonus Room and Walkout Basement
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This gable roofed rustic house plan promotes open spaces and spectacular outdoor views. Vaulted ceilings in the foyer and lodge room allow for ample amounts of natural light. This was inspired by our best-selling Craftsman Mountain Home Plan with the intention of bringing it to a broader range of pocketbook, and we think we've succeeded.
- The open kitchen/breakfast area in this rustic home plan is perfect for casual dining or entertaining. From the breakfast area, walk out onto the patio which can be covered or screened.
- The resort-style master suite includes a luxurious bath and large walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms with shared bath complete this cozy ranch floor plan.
- The bonus room option over the garage gives you 426 square feet of expansion space.
- Related Plans: Get a slab with house plan 15884GE. Get a garage workshop with house plan 25632GE (basement) and 15885GE (slab).
- Get a hip roof with house plan 15887GE.
- Downsize with house plan 15883GE (1,729 sq. ft.; in reverse) and get more room with house plan (2,090 sq. ft.).
- See what started it all, and photos and links to even more versions, with house plan 15651GE (2,611 sq. ft.).
- See a list of all the plans in this series in our Facebook Craftsman Mountain Series summary.