2680 Square Foot New American House Plan with Upstairs Family Room
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding - and a touch of painted brick around the 2-car garage - combined with a mixture of gable and shed roofs give this 4-bed, 3 bath house plan a New American vibe. Inside, you get 2,680 square feet of heated living space plus 943 square feet of garage space.
- The foyer - open to above - has stairs straight ahead taking you to the 3 kids bedrooms and a family or shared play/homework space. A pair of French doors on the angled wall open to reveal your home office with a closet and windows looking out the front.
- In back, an open floor plan combines the great room with fireplace, dining room and kitchen into a single entertaining space. Sliding doors on the side dining room wall take you a covered patio and a handy walk-in pantry is convenient to the cook and the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 896 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 145 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 943 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss